This post has been written way after 2017 has come to an end and been subsequently backdated.
I didn’t make one of these posts initially because I was still finding my feet at this point in this blog’s development. Also, compared to the nauseating productivity of 2018, it didn’t feel like a necessary exercise to carry out for readers’ benefit.
However, I wrote and did some stuff in 2017 that I remain proud of so here’s a short breakdown of this blog’s first three months of existence by topic that should make things more navigable for blog spelunkers.
First Things First…
Some vague admin — blog introductions and plans and stuff like that.
- #WorldMentalHealthDay [11/10/2017]
K-Punk & Acid Communism
- Acid [26/10/2017]
- An Introduction to ‘Flatline Constructs’ [06/11/2017]
- October Revolution: 400th Anniversary [07/11/2017]
Art & Photography
Various writing about various exhibitions visits and art encounters had through the course of the year.
- Don McCullin [24/10/2017]
- Industrial 1: Coummunication [25/10/2017]
- Industrial 2: Coumtamination [30/10/2017]
- A (Short) Hallowe’en Walk [31/10/2017]
- Industrial 3: Post-Industrial Self [04/11/2017]
- The Man Who Flew Into Space From His Apartment [29/11/2017]
Tales and stories and embellished diary entries.
- The Library [12/10/2017]
- Darkness Itself [23/10/2017]
- Remembrance Sunday [12/11/2017]
- Geopoetics [17/11/2017]
- HUFOS [30/11/2017]
- Darkness Itself II [05/12/2017]
Neologisms & Wordplay
Film & Television
- A Tardigrade-Powered Rhizomatic Nomad Engine [17/10/2017]
- The Deep [06/11/2017]
- Cold War, Colder World (Part One) [16/12/2017]
- “Doctor, I let you go…” [25/12/2017]
Music & Mixes
- Exits: A Hallowe’en Mix [28/10/2017]
- Aphex Acid [13/11/2017]
- Lil Peep [18/11/2017]
- “Take care. It’s a desert out there…” [09/12/2017]
- The Ritual: A Summoning Mix [24/12/2017]
- The Year in Music [25/12/2017]
- Deleuze & Outsideness [05/11/2017]
- Monastic Vampirism [26/11/2017]
- Blue of Noon [01/12/2017]
- Divergence [27/12/2017]
- AI Backlash [01/11/2017]